55mm shaft seal for blackmer brand pump
Blackmer Sliding Vane Pump Mechanical Seal Tx3 35mm, 45mm, 55mm
A mechanical seal is a very effective device. Every centrifugal pump must
accommodate a spinning shaft while mechanically maintaining fluid or gas contained
in the "wet end" of the pump. Mechanical seals consists primarily of a rotary
seal face with a driving mechanism which rotates at the same speed as the pump
shaft, a stationary seal face which mates with the rotary and is retained using a
gland or in some pump models an integral stuffing box cover, a tension assembly
(utillizing springs or a metal bellows) keeps the rotary face firmly positioned
against the stationary face preventing, excluding, and containing contamination and
leakage, both when the pump is not in operation and when the pump shaft is
rotating. Static sealing gaskets, orings or elastomeric bellows are strategically
located to complete the seal assembly.
We also have seals for other pumps:
1. Waukesha®, mechanical seals for pumps, designed for all types of industries: food, beverage, personal care, lapel, etc.
2. Mechanical seals for Wilo® pumps. These pumps are in use in the whole world for yeating, air conditioning, supply of water and treatment of waste waters. Available in two models of mechanical seals in different shaft diameters.
3.Special designs for Tuchenhagen® pumps. Models used in the food industry specially in the dairy and juice processing.
4. Special mechanical seal for Suntec® pump, specialist in pumping liquid fuel.
5.Mechanical seals for Someflu® pumps, made of specific materials to work with clean or dirty products but chemically corrosives.
6.Mechanical seals for Sedical hot heating pumps, domestic water supply, and industrial pumps.
7. Mechanical seals for Salmson® pumps, specialists in pumping systems for heating circuits and water supply in the industrial sector of waste waters.
8. Special designs of mechanical seals for Pumpex pumps, materials suitable for contact with wastewater.
9. Marelli® mechanical seals for pumps used in centrifuge pumps for various applications: pumping clean water, sewage, etc.
10. Mechanical seals compatible with different models of Lowara pumps. Different types in various diameters and combinations of materials: graphite-aluminium oxide, silicon carbide-silicon carbide, combined with different types of elastomers: NBR, FKM and EPDM.
11. Mechanical seals for KSB® pumps, specialist in process pumping systems and heating pumps among others.
12. Mechanical seals for Johnson® pumps with a wave spring design suitable for this type of lobular pumps.
13. Mechanical seals for Jabsco® pumps used in marine industry as drainage pumps, engine cooling and industrial pumps for the transfer of chemicals, aseptic applications, etc.
14. Mechanical seals for Hilge® pumps, specialist in pumps used principally in sanitary processes of beverage, food and pharmaceutical industries.
15. Mechanical seals compatible for Hidrostal® pumps. Possibility of supplying these special designs for different shaft diameters in inches.
16.Mechanical seals for available Herborner® pumps suitable for the pumping system of wastewater
17. Different models of mechanicals seals for a wide variety of Grudfos® pumps, among them: CR(N), NB, NK, CLM, LP, TP, etc. Available in diverse combinations of materials and different diameters: 12, 16, 22, 28, 33, etc. Also mechanical seals for Sarlin®. Division of waster pumps. Available in various materials: silicon-graphite carbide, silicon carbide-silicon carbide; combined with EPDM and FKM elastomers.
18. Mechanical seals are available for different references Gorman-Rupp® pumps. Special models for the transfer of clean water, sewage, oil industry, agriculture and others.
19. Mechanical seals for Fristam pumps. Wide range of models and materials in the most standard diameters: 22,30 and 35 mm. Different assembly possibilities for the most well-known pump models: FP, FL and FT.
20. Broad range of mechanical seals compatible with Flygt® and Grindex® waste water pumps. These mechanical seals are characterized by their easy and fast installation, without having to make any modification to the pump. Manufactured in stainless steel and in solid tungsten carbide. Special tools are not necessary for their installation.
21. Mechanical seals for EMU® pumps. They get two static faces and one rotating face. We can supply the complete seal or spare faces.
22. Different designs of mechanical seals for Ebara® pumps, single and double seals in combinations carbide-silicon carbide and graphite-aluminium oxide.
23. Mechanical seals for all types of Calpeda® pumps: centrifugal pumps, multistage, submersible. Different models of mechanical seals in a wide range of materials.
24. Mechanical seals compatible for APV® pumps, among them: ZMA, ZMB, ZMD, ZMS, ZMH, ZMK. Rosista® and Pasilac®, W and W+. Some designs with wave spring like the special seals for APV Howard® pumps and Crepaco Clean Line®. All of them have been manufactured in materials suitable for working with fluids such as juices, milk and drinks in general.
25. Allweiler, Simple design of mechanical seals simple but with special measures for this type of pump.
26. Different models of mechanical seals compatible forpumps series CM, FM, MR, LKH,GM and ALC. Also the models for the range of lobular SSP and SR pumps. Mechanical seals in different combination of materials tungsten carbide, silicon carbide, graphite; combined with different types of elastomers: NBR, EPDM and FKM.
27. Mechanical seals for ABS® submergible pumps specific wastewater treatment. Different models of mechanical seal available: oil chamber mechanical seal and water mechanical seal.